If the worst should happen, immediate professional advice can be crucial to your survival.
If you suffer a large loss, your main priority will be to get your business back on its feet again as soon as possible, but dealing with the insurance claim can be a complex and time-consuming process.
You need to have the confidence it is going to be sorted quickly. Letting an experienced claims professional act on your behalf will pay dividends and save you from the overwhelming task of having to prepare the claim yourself. They will walk you through the process, manage progress, liaise with insurers and negotiate on your behalf to achieve a fast and fair outcome.
To help you have the best possible claim experience, we have teamed up with Lorega who will support you through what could be a difficult and complex claim.
Lorega Loss Recovery Insurance
- Insurance Policy pays for a Chartered Loss Adjuster to provide unlimited expert advice for any valid commercial property material damage or business interruption claim under the policy
- Loss Adjuster will help to prepare, negotiate and settle the claim
- Will always aim to get you the best possible settlement
- 24/7 claims helpline
- A quick response at the time of crisis, with all new claims reported during working hours normally receiving a call back within the hour, and where possible a visit from a loss adjuster by the end of the next working day
- Covers losses from £5k (no upper limit)
- No hidden fees, and protects you against having to pay an hourly rate for help after the event
- Minimise lifestyle disruption, helping you get back to running your business
What happens when you need to make a claim?
Contact us first and we will notify Lorega. If you have a Loss Recovery Insurance policy, a claims expert will then contact you and arrange a visit. They will work with you until the claim is finished.
Contact us today to discuss Lorega Loss Recovery and how it can benefit you.